As a medical primary care provider, we are still open during lockdown.
Following the latest lockdown down measures announced by the British government on 4th January we at EvoDental want to clarify the situation regarding treatment and safety for our current patients with appointments booked, and for new patients who may be considering booking their treatment with us in the forthcoming weeks.
The government guidance says, “The majority of public services will continue, and you will be able to leave home to visit them. These include the NHS and medical services like GPs and dentists”.
Treatment at EvoDental is within the specific purpose circumstances that you can leave your home, stated on the government website as “Medical reasons – You can leave home for a medical reason, including to get a COVID-19 test, for medical appointments and emergencies.”
Dentistry is an essential medical service. Patients are entitled to travel for medical appointments, including dental.
It is important to continue to look after your health and wellbeing even during these uncertain times.
We pride ourselves on changing lives. This is what we do, all day, every day. You have waited long enough to change your life and we do not want you to have to wait any longer.
Since returning to routine procedures in June following the first lockdown, we at EvoDental have gone the extra mile to make sure our patients and colleagues are safe. We take our responsibility to our patients and our staff extremely seriously and want you to know that you are in safe hands.
We want to assure you as patients that EvoDental clinics are a safe place to be.
Since we reopened after the first lockdown in June
- We have safely treated 263 patients
- We have not had any of our 50+ team members test positive for COVID-19
- We have exceeded the Public Health England (PHE) safety guidelines in our clinics
- We have invested heavily in the appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE) for our staff when carrying out treatment.
You can read about the proactive steps we already implemented prior to reopening after the first lockdown here
An abbreviated version of this is below:
- Social distancing is being enforced within the clinics
- Each patient undergoing surgery will have their own waiting room which has been thoroughly deep cleaned prior to your arrival
- Patient and staff temperatures are taken at Reception upon entry into EvoDental
- Masks are mandatory for everyone
- Hand sanitisers are located in all areas
- A one-way system to manage the flow of patients and staff at EvoDental centres and further minimise interactions
- Individualised Patient Treatment Suites, zero communal waiting areas
- Enhanced PPE protocols for all patient facing EvoTeam members
- Hypochlorous Acid Fogging in every surgery in between treatments
- Radic8™ Virus Killer Air Filtration system in every surgery
Over and above this, we have also limited our staff interaction with other team members by creating ‘bubble workgroups’. This allows our dedicated teams to work in smaller groups, further minimising interactions and making management of infection control of our already robust processes, even better.
Our Clinics were already adhering to infection control standards and have always been a very clean and safe environment. Dentistry has been effectively been managing Infection Prevention Control (IPC) for decades, and COVID-19 is no different.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
For further information relating to coronavirus, please see the links below:
Evodental’s emergency faqs:
Evodental’s Enhanced PPE Measures:
Government latest advice on coronavirus: